Sales Executive, Ireland
In 2020, Hansbury Chemicals was incorporated to manufacture and market end-user chemical products throughout Ireland, with evolving plans to expand distribution into international markets. Hansbury Chemicals own and produce the Actiwash range of exterior surface biocides while also providing bespoke chemical formulation and contract manufacturing services. The company is actively preparing the launch of new products and associated sub-brands which will serve customers in the hospitality, automotive, household and industrial sectors.
Our office and facility is based in the County Galway townland of Colemanstown - approximately 13 kilometres north easterly of Athenry town.
The Job Opportunity
We are looking for an individual who will support Hansbury Chemicals’ vision to be a valued provider of high quality, competitively priced end-user chemical products and provide excellent services and support to our customers. In this role you will report to Callum Hansbury (Managing Director) and be responsible for the acquisition and management of key customers. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter who can bring new ideas to facilitate the significant growth that our customer accounts have the potential to deliver. Existing relationships within the hardware, hospitality and/or automotive sectors are desirable and the successful candidate will demonstrate an exceptional level of business and financial acumen.
- Achieve sales, profit and growth objectives, in line with company targets.
- Grow Hansbury Chemicals’ reputation and profile through the development of mutually beneficial partnerships with key customers.
- Strategically plan each negotiation, identify the interests of both parties and strive to win concessions while maintaining a strong and positive relationship with key accounts.
- Establish connections with a broad range of customers.
- Develop key account business plans to include identification of expansion opportunities and tactics for successful implementation.
- Maintain current and accurate records of all customer interactions.
- Use data to interpret buying trends and monitor account sales.
- Maintain a good level of technical product knowledge.
- Deliver goods to customers when required.
- Develop new relationships with potential partners to establish Hansbury Chemicals as a partner of choice for new and future business opportunities.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Previous experience within the hospitality, automotive, household and industrial sectors is beneficial.
- Full driving licence.
- Previous experience in chemical sales (desirable but not essential).
- Ability to think technically with acquired product knowledge to answer customer questions effectively (you will be supported by technical personnel within the company).
- Proven track record in establishing, growing and maintaining profitable long-term relationships with key accounts.
- Commercially minded individual with exceptional negotiation skills and sales ability.
- A confident, likeable and persistent personality.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Exceptional business acumen and commercial judgement.
- Exceptional planning and time management skills with a strong focus on delivering strategic goals.
- Highly credible with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with both the customer and internal stakeholders.
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, and to make visits to our office in Colemanstown, Galway.
- Degree qualified (desirable but not essential).
- Manual handling of products
Commensurate on experience.
Basic salary + bonus
Please send your application, including C.V., by email to firstname.lastname@example.org