Warehouse / Production Operative | 4/5 day week - Flexible Working Hours (7 working hours per day)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Work in a warehouse and production room environments and demonstrate GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) in all elements of work ensuring high standards are maintained, and work procedures and specifications are followed.
• Ensures satisfactory set up of raw material or equipment in compliance with Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI).
• Ability to work with semi-automatic production equipment.
• Perform a variety of tasks on a rotating basis - labelling containers, filling bottles, packing orders.
• Ensure product meets required quality standards.
• Meet daily targets.
• Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
• Records required information on approved documents and in real-time.
• Maintain a safe work environment for everyone (individuals & colleagues) by abiding by H&S policies and documentation.
Knowledge & Educational Requirements
• Applies knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals.
• Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
• Forklift Licence - forklift licence training can be provided as part of a conditional job offer.
Our office and facility is based in the County Galway townland of Colemanstown - approximately 13 kilometres north easterly of Athenry town.
€14.00 per hour plus bonus
Supplemental pay types:
• Quarterly bonus
• On-site parking
Please send your application, including C.V., by email to firstname.lastname@example.org